We have the Christmas tree up and it's been standing (without toppling over) for a full week. Rob had a blast putting up the 10 foot tree, that he so desperately wanted, by himself. It was quite funny watching him trying to tie it to the roof of the car, get it through the front door, and try to keep it in an upright position. I often heard, "It's falling, try to catch it Aimee." The next sound you would hear is "Crash." In my head I was trying to catch it, but my body did not agree with that idea. Nonetheless, it is up and decorated in time for Christmas! Hip Hip Hooray!
Winter break started today and it is so wonderful to have some time off. One thing that I've become quite good at is napping. I practiced today and just might make the Olympic team if I keep up this record. Overall, I've been feeling good... just very very large. I had another ultrasound today and the babies are looking good at 26 weeks. Baby A is 2 lb 4oz and Baby B is 2lb 3 oz, which are both great weights so far. I DID get the 3D pictures today, which was sooo exciting. They look a bit squished in a lot of the pictures... imagine that... but the one I posted is the one I think is the best. I hope you all have a Merry Merry Christmas and find some time to rest up. I recommend napping... try it some time if you are up to the challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment