Monday, November 21, 2011

Another Successful Ultrasound!

I just had another Level 2 ultrasound and they want me to come back in two weeks and then every month after that.  I'm excited to be getting so many chances to see the babies.  Everything went well and there were no red flags for Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome or anything else!  Yay!  The babies are very close in weight at 1lb 3oz, and 1lb 4oz, which is also good news.  I asked the ultrasound technician about the machine since there was a button that said 3D and 4D.  She was so sweet and said that yes, this machine can do all of the fancy ultrasounds.  She offered to do some 3D/4D ones while we were waiting for the doctor.  I was SO excited, but trying to sound like I was able to keep cool and composed.  Then as she was finding the babies again so she could switch over to the other type of ultrasound, both boys decided to turn face down.  I was so bummed.  I hope I get the same technician next time.  I would love to see their cute little faces.

In general, they are kicking a lot.  Their kicks are getting stronger and stronger.  You can feel the strong ones from the outside pretty well.  Rob was laughing at me at the store the other day, because I kept getting kicked in the bladder and had to go to the bathroom.  I'm glad I can provide him with entertainment :-)

We bought some paint and are getting ready to paint the nursery.  This is starting to seem more real... as if my growing belly wasn't enough to make it seem like the real deal.  Haha.

Quote from a 3rd grader:
Student: Mrs. Redding I want to buy the babies a present.  I'm going to buy them bows, leggings, and a tutu.
Me: That's an awfully nice idea, but they are boys.
Student: Okay...(long pause) then no tutu.

No comments:

Post a Comment